Fall Blues







Shirt: H&M [similar] / Jeans: H&M [similar] / Heels: Guess

What I truly like about jeans, is the fact that you can wear them all year round. Okay, maybe I won't be able to wear this exact pair when it's freezing, but you know what I mean. They just work  for so many occasions and I don't think I will ever stop wearing them. Since it was over 20 degrees °C the day we took these photo's, I kept the look very simple. I only added a loose white shirt and black sling backs, and let the jeans do the talkin'. 
Are you a fan of jeans? 

SHOP THE LOOK:




9 comments:

  1. Love those jeans! x http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amzing pics, such a match with ♡ destroyed jeans!


    xxx
    www.journal-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die blouse is zo leuk! Need that one.
    Schijnt ie erg door of valt dat mee?

    Liefs Anouk
    www.sushisavedme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anouk! Valt mee, eigenlijk is ie precies zoals op de foto. Ik heb 'm alleen al een jaar of twee terug gekocht, weet niet of ze momenteel zoiets in de collectie hebben.. x

      Delete
  4. toffe outfit! :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this casual outfit! The oversize button down is so cute with the boyfriend jeans and simple heels!
    poshprime.com
    ~~megan~~

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES