Hot or Not: Fringes



Images via Tumblr / Pinterest

Fringes, you either hate 'em or you love 'em. Although often associated with the western scene, they can be worn without feeling dressed up as a cowboy too. Actually, it can look quite chique. Think those pretty dresses from the roaring 20's, total babe material.

Nowadays, fringes are not only on dresses or suede jackets, they are EVERYWHERE. Shoes, bracelets, bags... you name it. I for one do like a fringe here and there, but the big question is: what do you think? Hot or Not?


8 comments:

  1. I do love me some fringes, especially in the form of a bag, but I find that it can easily be too much!

    http://www.mystylediary.eu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic details.
    Like it

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE fringe. I think it adds such a cute boho touch to any outfit. Recently, it's been a little too mainstream and overdone, but I think people should definitely invest in some fringe staples.

    With Love,
    Patti

    www.dailyxdaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely fringes!!!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing people raving about the fringe trend but I can't seem to get myself into it!! Guess it's just not my style :(

    I just started my own fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog so if anyone would like to check that out I would really appreciate it!! xx

    http://not-so-new-york.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good fringe, dear Jules!! ;)

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES