Wild at Heart

Channeling my wild side today: wearing leopard trousers. Anything leopard can be rather tricky when it comes to matching it with other items, so I kept the rest of the outfit a bit plain. Luckily I threw over a huge coat, 'cause the moment I stepped out the door this morning, it started raining like crazy again. The weather seems to be a weird mix of sun, wind and rain (or hail, yikes!) all at the same time lately. Hopefully it will be back to all sunshine soon!




Trousers: Zara
Coat: Vero Moda
Shoes: Converse


9 comments:

  1. Really nice look, love this coat.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Thanks for your comment.
    Come check my new post
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ik hou van je jas en broek!!!

    el-eventh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout of your blog! Very simple and clean! Lovely photos as well! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES