Day & Night: The pencil skirt

I think pencil skirts would never really go out of fashion. At the moment they're a true trend an I can totally see why. A great versatile piece, which is easily dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. In this picture I show you how I'd wear this striped little number during the day (left) and during the night (right). Whenever it would be too chilly to walk out the door without a coat, I would probably go for a leather jacket to wear with the night look. I like wearing heels when I go out, but I don't want this look to become too serious. Therefore my silver heels with plexi straps would be a good choice. The day look probably speaks for itself: casual and easy, just the way I like it ;) Have a good weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love both day and night outfit options with the pencil skirt! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty !! Love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both outfits would look great! And the bralette is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog and picture! lots of love
    www.rachelkromdijk.nl

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW

@STYLEBYJULES